Thank you for supporting the Valley Forge Middle School Wellness Week! We got off to a little bit of a rough start due to inclement weather, but ended it with a success.
We would like to give a big thank you to all of the following people who helped make this happen:
* Jenny Au at Fit Fire Studios
* Lisa Charleston and all the other UMLY members for their expertise with YOGA and ZUMBA
* The Berwyn Fire Department
* The Tredyffrin Police Department especially Anthony Giarmo
* Darryl Moran, Photographer for the Franklin Institute
* Andre Johnson and CONTEMPRA Dance Studios for a lesson in Hip Hop
* Philadelphia United States Marine Corps Sgt. Roberti, Veteran from Iraq and Afghanistan
* Anna Swanson from Greener Partners
* Molly Duffy, National Bike to School Day and Pennsylvania Land Trust
* Don Namoli, Chairman of the Friends of Valley Forge Park
* Dr. Lara Ferri and Dr. Raj Shah
* Clubs of Valley Forge Middle School
* Jacquelyn Hickey and the staff of Valley Forge Middle School
Most of all, we would like to thank the kids who participated in Wellness Week and being part of all the special events.
If you are interested to help next year or would like to contribute, please contact the VFMS PTO through the contact page on our website to learn more.