September 21. 2022
Welcome back to another year at Valley Forge Middle School.
I’m excited to lead the PTO this year as the new president. This year will be a rebuilding year for the PTO as we return to more of the pre pandemic normal at school (fingers crossed).
What does the PTO do? For those of you who don’t know, at VFMS, the PTO works to support the school through
- Our cultural arts committee, which sponsors assemblies for each grade and author visits to benefit the entire school population.
- Organized events at local restaurants or even a Union game
- Thank you meals for our teachers and support staff during the holidays and end of the year
- A week of Teacher/Staff Appreciation Events
- Golden Apple Grants to support teacher and student initiatives and enrich the educational experience at VFMS
Please Help: As we all know, the past couple years have been rather unusual and have disrupted the usual school routines, including events the PTO puts on and helps organize. As we get back to pre-pandemic norms, the PTO needs more volunteers to help us put on events and support others. If you are able to help in any way, big or small, please let us know. We are in need of everything from board member positions to volunteers to come in for a single shift or maybe do work from home.
- PTO Positions and descriptions
- List of what PTO positions are filled, which are open and which are open to additional volunteers
- Form to volunteer
- Contact us form to ask questions about positions of anything else
- Donation Link
Have a great year,
We wish all VFMS students, parents, faculty, and staff a WONDERFUL 2022-2023 school year!