Call to Order
- The meeting began at 12pm. In attendance were Sarah Culbert, Jennifer Newhall, Natalie Sudall, Julie Borrelli, Gerry Morgan, Randy Grainger.
Update from Treasurer
Update from VP Fundraising
- The teachers and staff have generously offered to give their 2016 teacher/staff gift from the PTO, approximately $5,000, back to the PTO for the direct donation campaign for Ipads. This brings the total raised for Ipads to $18,600.
Update on Volunteers and Communications
- A special PTO Blast will go out to announce the generous Teacher/Staff gift for Ipads.
Update from VP Social
- Much work is going on for the VFMS 50th Anniversary celebration please see the committee notes attached.
- The next student dance will be held on April 15th.
- Stacy Pellegrini has accepted the VP Social position for the 2016-17 PTO Board.
Update from Cultural Arts
- Randy Grainger a teacher from Penn Charter presented a project design brief and 3 plans for the beautification of the front bus drop off area for the school, from his Design Science class. The designs were discussed and forwarded to Jackie Hickey to review with the art teachers and Matt Gibson.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:50 pm.