Dear Fellow Valley Forge Middle School Parents.
The VFMS PTO would like to THANK YOU for your contribution to the direct donations program. We have raised over $20,000 dollars this year with your support and have been able to make a meaningful difference to VFMS.
Your donations have enabled the following, we believe it’s something each parent contributor should be very proud of:
- Eco-friendly water coolers with bottle filling stations have been installed in the school. This was the no.1 request from teachers and received the most student votes.
- 30 new iPads along with charging station cart is being procured for the school. This was the second most popular request based on the student voting.
- The base budget funding needs for Cultural Arts programs have been met for the year.
Your support means a lot to VFMS, the work we need to for VFMS and our children needs more financial support from us and we look forward to your help. Your donations are needed to support:
- PTO sponsored cultural programs and assemblies: VFMS teachers have requested that we expand the program and we are enthusiastically working with the teachers to bring each grade unique and curriculum enriching cultural arts programming. We need funds to support these additional programs.
- Library furniture procurement and Rockwall refurbishment: We still need funds to achieve these two goals.
Given your busy schedules you can contribute online https://www.vfmspto.org/how-to-help/direct-donation/ or by filling out and returning this Form with your contribution check. All contributions are 100% tax deductible (VFMS PTO is a 501c(3) organization, EIN#: 23-2936863) and many employers have matching donation programs.
Here is a special message of thanks from Mr. Gibson, Principal – VFMS to all of you, it made our day!
“Thank you very much for the new water fountains and the additional iPads and iPad cart. Both purchases are very popular with our staff and students. The additional iPads increase our ability to further integrate technology in the classroom. Many students and staff can be seen filling up water bottles from the new fountains and the students like to see the counters, indicating the number of plastic water bottles saved, change on each fountain.”
We will be doing a raffle draw from the contributions and VFMS PTO will sponsor a lunch with Mr. Gibson with the lucky winner!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
VP Communications & Volunteers
VP Issues & Affairs
|Jamie Lynch and Emily Bruner
VP Cultural Arts