The VFMS PTO provides the following programs and resources for our children and school community:
- School Improvements – New library furniture, Tower Garden, a major overhaul to the Audion and Auditorium tech systems
- Assemblies – Author Visits and Cultural Programs, both in person and virtual (we fund 90% of our school’s Cultural Arts funding)
- Communication – Website, Newsletter, Online Directory and Social Media
- Events – Halloween Costume Contest, Teacher Appreciation Week, Wellness Week, 5th Grade Math Night
- Financial Support – Golden Apple Grants to help fund innovative classroom needs identified by teachers
- Click here for more information on what the Valley Forge Middle School PTO does.
Your tax dollars do not cover any of this. The PTO relies solely on contributions from the VFMS community to fund these projects. Please consider investing in your child’s education, enrichment, and happiness. Your donation is 100% tax deductible and may even be eligible for a matching gift from your employer. Click here for more information.