We would love you to join us! The VFMS PTO is seeking enthusiastic and creative and individuals to join the
We are in particular need of:
- a VP of Communications and Volunteers who would be responsible for maintaining the website with our professional external provider
- an Executive VP to shadow the President with a view to taking over the Presidency in 2016
- a Treasurer to shadow the current incumbents prior to resuming the roles during the 2016-2017 school year
- VP Fundraising to shadow the current incumbents prior to resuming the roles during the 2016-2017 school year
- VP Socials to shadow the current incumbents prior to resuming the roles during the 2016-2017 school year.
A lot of the work involved in these positions can be done from
We hold monthly PTO meetings which it is useful to attend, and we try to schedule these to accommodate as many board members as possible. An added advantage is that the meetings are typically attended by the Principal, Matt Gibson, so it is a great opportunity to get a feel for what is going on at the school.
Joining the board is a fantastic way to get involved in the life of Valley Forge Middle School and to help shape PTO events and activities for our children. If you would like to find out more, please contact Sarah Culbert at 610-608-8501.