We are excited to hear about your Golden Apple Grant suggestion or idea! To apply for a Golden Apple Grant, simply review the guidelines, then complete the application below!
Golden Apple Grant Guidelines
- Applicants should be in good standing in the VFMS community.
- Completed application forms should be submitted online or emailed as an attachment to the Golden Apple Coordinator and PTO President.
- Golden Apple Grant applications will be reviewed as received by the PTO executive board.
- Applicants will be notified of the approval/denial within two weeks of committee review. Funds will be distributed at that time.
- A record of all applications will be kept with the VFMS PTO.
- There is a $500 limit per Golden Apple Grant. Grants in excess of $500 will be reviewed on a case by case basis and may require further information.
- Golden Apple Grants will be approved and distributed on a first-come/first served basis. Any requests for additional money above and beyond the standard grant of $500 will be distributed at the board’s discretion.
- Applicants must itemize costs and turn in all receipts for what has been purchased.