We are excited to hear about your Golden Apple Grant suggestion or idea! To apply for a Golden Apple Grant, simply review the guidelines, then complete the application below!
Golden Apple Grant Guidelines
2023 – 2024
- Applicants should be in good standing in the VFMS community.
- Completed application forms should be submitted online between now and January 3, 2024.
- Golden Apple Grant applications will be reviewed at the January 9, 2024 PTO meeting. Please indicate in your application if an earlier review is necessary.
- Applicants should be prepared to answer any additional questions from the PTO.
- Applicants must itemize costs and turn in all receipts for what has been purchased.
- Applicants will be notified of the approval/denial within two weeks of committee review. Funds will be distributed at that time.
- A record of all applications will be kept with the VFMS PTO.
- There is a $500 limit per Golden Apple Grant. Any requests for additional money above and beyond the standard grant of $500 will be distributed at the board’s discretion.