Does your employer offer a matching gift donation for qualifying donations to charity? If so, your donations to VFMS could be as much as doubled or even tripled!
VFMS PTO is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, which means your donations are 100% tax-deductible, and eligible for most employer’s matching gift programs. Company matching gifts are an excellent way to maximize contributions to the VFMS PTO. Below, please see a list of participating employers in the area, many of whom have supported the PTO in the past. This list is not exhaustive – even if your employer is not on this list, be sure to ask them if they have a matching gift program!
Any matching gift documentation that needs to be completed can be sent to the school to the attention of the Treasurer or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies Matching Donations
- Bank of America Matching Gift Program
- CVS Employee Volunteer Program Grants – Volunteer Challenge Grants are awarded on behalf of individuals who volunteer 15, 25 or 100 or more hours of service, to teams that volunteer more than 50 hours of service (https://cvshealth.com/sites/default/files/volunteer-challenge-grant-guidelines-2021.pdf)
- GSK Employee Volunteer Program (www.easymatch.com/gsk)
- Merck Matching Gift Program
- Pfizer Matching Gift Program/Pfizer Foundation Volunteer Program:
- Johnson and Johnson
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Please remember to send us any necessary matching gift paperwork that your employer requires when you make a donation!