Get access to the 2020-2021 school directory and publish your family’s information! Please note that this is the central communication repository through which we will send email communications for important school related information throughout the school year.
Once you have updated your family’s information, you may also purchase access to the directory for $10, as well as, donate to the PTO.
By now, you should have receive an email with instructions with the Subject:
“Important VFMS Directory Information”
Just in case, the instructions are below:
Please go to the VFMS Membership Toolkit website to verify that your family’s data is correct and decide what information you would like included in the directory. Your student(s) will not appear in the directory until you complete the steps below. You also need to complete these steps in order to receive future PTO communications.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://vfmspto.
- Click on the Register/Login button and Login using the same email and password previously created.
- If you do not already have an account, select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. You will receive an email to verify your information before you are able to continue to update your data.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. If you do not want your contact information to appear in the directory, select no during this step.
- Once these forms are complete, you will have the option to purchase access to the directory as well as VFMS magnets. If you choose to purchase access to the directory, you will be able to see it on the website as well as the app.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com